Thursday, July 21, 2005

Dar Parsons Bio


My name is Dar Parsons and I currently reside in the state of Indiana. I have three nipples and six toes and seven fingers. I am what is commonly referred to as a freak, but I'm a good natured freak. I even starred in a movie as a freak, no makeup necessary. I am kidding, of course, except for the part of playing a freak. I am a performer and will be acting in the weirdsville troupe. I am also a talented artist (not that I have a big head about it). I am married to a beautiful woman named Heather. A year ago she brought the other light of my life into this world, my daughter Emoyn. I also wrote and directed an award winning short called Laugh A Little. Although, I must admit, most of the credit goes to Jesse Handlon and Jeremy Riley. Jesse won most of the points due to his beautiful cinematography and Jeremy helped write a wonderful script. For some reason people call me the Peter Tork of Weirdsville, I do not know if this is a compliment. I hope you enjoy Weirdsville as much as I've enjoyed reading the scripts and performing in it. In no way was this bio edited by Jesse Handlon or Jeremy Riley (NOTE: I couldn't stand it any longer so I went in and edited the bio--Jeremy), oh and I only have on testicle and I feel I am the better man for having said it. Jesse Handlon and Jeremy Riley are just wonderful people and we should praise them as Gods. In no way did Jeremy or Jesse edit this bio. That's it go out and smoke some weed and free love to all those who want a piece.

BLOOD PUDDING (actor)
LAUGH A LITTLE (writer, director, actor)
WEIRDSVILLE (actor)

3 Comments:

Blogger nixonreed said...

What kind words I couldn't have written it better myself. It's kind of you to admit that Jeremy and I saved your bacon but it was all you even though my camerwork got the highest scores, but you were the real magiacian on that movie. All five's I got all five's but all you.

4:56 PM  
Blogger REC said...

I believe it is obvious I did not edit your bio--no, i'm kidding, or am I? No really, am I? I can't recall. Anyway, welcome aboard, my friend, I look forward to performing with you. You are a talented indivi---individu--person in your own right, so don't try to build us up too much, though we are gods, but then everybody knows that.

Oh, and I am honored to be the godfather of your beautiful daughter.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Pretty cool bio dude.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home