Thursday, July 21, 2005

Little Doodles and stuff...

Dig it hepcats, Little Doodles has come to weirdsville! And, like, weirdsville it is too
daddy-o! If you want to eye my hep drawings or other crazy stuff then, like, slide over to littledoodles.blogspot.com. I hope to contribute some stuff to the cause here in weirdsville but I'll keep posting other stuff over on the other site so that this one doesn't get all square and logged down. Yeah, dig that exact likeness of me up above....freaky cats, like looking in a mirror. Anyway, glad to be digging the scene here in weirdsville and hope do my thing and help out.

MAD TO LIVE
LITTLE DOODLES

3 Comments:

Blogger nixonreed said...

Good to have you aboard. Now get cracking on those cartoons we need three for the first three episodes. Maybe Special Delivery hmmm maybe

4:54 PM  
Blogger REC said...

Your site kicks ass over at littledoodle. I look forward to your work on weirdsville.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Edgar K. Aldren said...

This site reminds me of a shit I took and saved for years. It now sits on my coffee table and is a great conversation starter.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home