Saturday, August 20, 2005

Still at it...

Well, we're still at it, folks, in case you're wondering. We've had to put off "Cannibals Anonymous" for a couple of weeks because of conflict with some of the actors' schedules. We may have to go ahead and replace one of the leads for that shoot just to get it done. We are definitely going to re-shoot "the Vig is How Much?" as both Jesse and I feel it could've been done better. We are looking into renting an old fashioned apartment for more of a visual flare than what you saw in the pictures below. I also want the costumes to look better and maybe this will give one actor in particular time to learn his lines. We also want better lighting than what we had. Believe it or not so much has gone on over the last month in our personal lives (finding a a new place to live, having Jesse's car broken into and my laptop, playstation-2, and some of my writing stolen) that we still haven't been able to retrieve our footage from our editor, Brian; so in all honesty we don't even know how the footage looks! More as it developes.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Lee Riley

5 Comments:

Blogger joe said...

Finally!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

That totally sucks about the breakin. I hate it that people actually are mean and ghetto enough to break into other people's cars and steal shit. OH well...Sounds like everthing is going well with your work though at least. :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said...

Yeah, that laptop cost over three-thousand dollars and wasn't insured. The playstation-2 was around two-hundred bucks, and my writing they made off with was priceless (as in I can never reproduce it, not that I'm vain enough to think it a work of art), but what really got me was that I had three episodes of my mst3k in the bag because I was watching them at work. Losing them hurt the most. But what's done is done. All we can do now is move onward.

Damn crackheads.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Yeah, once in high school someone broke into my car and stole EVERY single cd I'd ever owned. I cried! I mean, I seriously cried! I really love music and some of those c.d.s I'll never be able to replace. :( Then again, I guess life does go on. But if I ever find out who stole my fucking cds I'll castrate those m-fuckers!
Sorry, I have a bad temper...Either that or I love the taste of evil revenge...

2:12 PM  
Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said...

Hey, who doesn't love the taste of evil revenge? It's minty.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home