Friday, August 26, 2005

Sunshine in Winter Park

Come and join us at our new site. It's just the crazy adventures of four friends in Florida. Will also share the tales of some early movies we made. So check it out and there will be more updates about how the sketches are coming and such. Also we all hate the title of Sunshine in Winter Park. Why don't you send us some title ideas on the comments. The winner will get a thank you. And a good hearty thank you at that. Have fun with it.

Nixon reed

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I wish I could help you on the name thing but I seem to suck at naming things. For instance I named my friend's blog Random Crap In A Litter Box. Needless to say that blog didn't last long...Hahaha
Anyways, I already checked out Sunshine in Winter Park. Pretty cool! :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger nixonreed said...

It's better than Summer in Winter Park. That sounds like we should be telling the story of four retarded guys who take a serum to become smart but learn that life isn't about intelligence. So, throw on out who knows we might like it.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Well, I don't think the name is bad to begin with.

12:36 PM  
Blogger SaffronSaris said...

Nice name--sounds postcard perfect. Imagine a skater gliding on a frozen pond all warm and covered up with a ray of sunlight in the background.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Okay, I'm imagining it, now what? Continue.....

10:50 AM  
Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said...

Keep imagining...that's right...imagine me and you. I do. I think about you day and night. It's only right. To think about the girl you love. And hold her tight. So happy together!

Damn, now I can't get that song out of my head.

7:28 PM  
Blogger nixonreed said...

I like Fucksticks but will think of something more printable ass muncher

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home