Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Footage of Vig is How Much

All right we have finally taken a look at the footage. Well, the lighting looks good and isn't a problem at all. We turned the footage black and white and it really looked right for the scene. Now, our major problem has to do with the acting in the scene. It greatly needs to be imporved. We have decided to go ahead and reshoot the whole thing. We are going to recast Darren Parsons as Joey and replace him with Joe Devine. Most likely I will be pulling double duty on this one as Brian has no time anymore. I will also download some pictures from the shoot itself once I find my USB cable. All right folks have a good one.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm sure it will all come together in the end for ya. :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger nixonreed said...

Patience is the best gift a filmmaker can have. Thanks for the support.

5:13 PM  
Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said...

On the down side, I have no patients.

7:24 PM  
Blogger nixonreed said...

That's only because you're a very bad surgeon and have last too many to continue your practice.

11:28 PM  
Blogger SaffronSaris said...

Lol! I hate to admit it, but I find the comments by nixonreed and sebastian very funny. You guys should have a blog on that.

7:41 PM  
Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said...

Last? Have "last" too many? Come on, Nix, for crying out loud, look over what you write before you post it!

5:21 AM  
Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said...

Saff--Trust me, if Nix and I had a blog revolving around insulting each other there would be blood in the gutter very quickly. I'm not saying whose blood, or if it would even belong to Nix or myself, but, um...I'm going to be quiet now.

5:23 AM  
Blogger nixonreed said...

Sleep with one eye open fucker. Hey granted we're evil but what goes around here is good natured ribbing. And I put last cause I just know how it gets your blood boiling love and kisses.

5:10 PM  
Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said...

What? Man, that really gets my blood boiling when you say that to me!

Oh, wait...

7:25 PM  
Blogger SaffronSaris said...

Yoohoo!! Has this blog been abandoned? It's been almost 2 months since the last post...

7:22 PM  
Blogger nixonreed said...

orry Saffron been working a might hard on the editing and the such. We will post something new soon I sware on the editing of Vig we've benn busy boys how are you?

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home